Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This is me, Katia

My image:

I think I'm a crazy girl, because I like living my life a full. I usually wear sporty clothes. I sometimes wear skirts when I go out with my friends of my parents. I sometimes wear make-uo but not often. I usually wear jewellery.

Three things that I love:

I really like plying tennis because it's a very interesting sport, for me. I also love going out with my parents amd friends because they are funny persons. Finally I like finding new information of the world, looking for scientific theories.

Three things that I hate:

I don't really like party pooper, but I sometimes one of it party pooper because I don't like the activity or the persons That go. The second thing I hate is stay if all the day in my house. I need always o out with my parents. The third thing I hate is watching televition, because the programmes and the broadcasts are very bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment