Tuesday, November 2, 2010

This is me by Marc

This is me by Marc

My image

My name is Marc, I’m fifteen years old. I live in Badalona. I’m modern, I usually wear jeans and t-shirt. However, I sometimes wear sport clothes. I wear smart clothes in parties. I usually play sports, and play computer games on weekend.

Three things that I love.

I really like pets and sports. My pet favourite is my dog Negrita, is nervous and loving. My favourite sport is f1, I watch on TV on Sundays. I like watching f1 on TV very much. I also like playing playstation 3. I like going to the cinema with my friends on Sundays.

Three things that I hate.

I don't like unpleasant people, I hate bad answer. I hate heart progams on TV are very boring progams, the people discusses by nonsense. I hate listen reggaeton, I like rap is more pleasant to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment