Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This is me by Xiao Lin.

This is me by Xiao Lin.

My image

I don’t think I’m particularly trendy. I usually wear jeans and T-shirt ,or a tracksuit and jacket. However, I sometimes wear dress on special occasions, like New Year. I sometimes wear bracelet and ring.

Three things that I love

I really like riding my bike on Saturday and I watches my program favourite .

I don’t have to go to school. I also love going out with my cousin to a café and go to shopping, or to the cinema . The third thing I love is my new computer !I play games competition with my cousin. however, only a win games.

Three things that I hate

I don't like to talk behind my back. I prefer to say in the face. The second thing I don't like cheese because I feel disgusting. But milk and iogurt if I take the mornings or a dessert.The third thing I hate I don't like to compare me with others. I feel it is bad taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment