Tuesday, March 1, 2011

At a Restaurant

Waitress katia: Can I take your order?

Lorena:Sorry, I haven't made up my mind yet.

Guillem:oh, ok. I'll go first. What's the menu of the day?

Waitress katia: It's carpazzio zucchini and parmesan cheese

Guillem:okey, I'll have the carpazzio zucchini and parmesan cheese, to start, followed by the vegetable lasagne.Please!

Waitress katia:Fine, Anything to drink?

Guillem: just Water, please.

Waitress katia: Sparkling or still?

Guillem: Still please ^^

Waitress katia:Fine. And have you decided yet?

Lorena:Yes, I have. I'll have the spaghetti carbonara to start, and followed by the breaded chicken and salad

Waitress katia: And to drink?

Lorena: Lemon juice, please.

Waitress katia: Ok, I'll bring your drinks shortly.



No comments:

Post a Comment