Tuesday, October 26, 2010

This is me Fatima

My name is Fatima I have fifteen years old. I don't think I'm informal.
I usually wear jeans and a T-shirt with a jacket or a tracksuit gor gym subject.
I sometimes wear smart clothes on special occasions like party's, or weddings. I sometimes
wear make-up cause it's make me more gorgeous than than I am. I'm quiet tall, and
I have brown large and currly hair and I'm good student.

I really like go shopping on Saturday because I love clothes and fashion. I like go to
cinema too because the films are my hobby when I'm at the cinema I feel so excited , it's a great sensation. I really like languages too ,in special english, it's so beautiful language and internacional, I like go for a walk with my friends too , it's very funny!

I really hate the spiders and intolerant people. I really hate the lier people too, having an arguments with my friends too because I love them so much and arguments break our relation. The last think I hate is wake up early, it's so tired.


By Fàtima El Amri

No comments:

Post a Comment